- Pomona Ventures podcasts (link), including a product management practice interview and a discussion with Kevin Yamazaki '10, founder & CEO of Sidebench
- Product Management interview tips from Pomona alum Xiaoyin Qu, Product Manager @ Facebook (link)
- SagePost47 Consulting Career Guide (link) - courtesy of Matt Thompson
- Overview of a consulting career & how to get one (link)
- The CDO's consolidated list of consulting resources (link): job and internship boards; video testimonials from alumni in the industry; reading lists; and Vault guides
- Litigation consulting case interview with solutions (link) - written by a former Analysis Group Senior Analyst
- SagePost47 Investment Banking & Finance Career Guide (link) - courtesy of Matt Thompson
- Overview of a finance career & how to get one (link)
- 47 finance interview questions to practice (link)
- The CDO's consolidated list of finance resources (link): job and internship boards; video testimonials from alumni in the industry; reading lists; and Vault guides
- Matt Thompson, Nathan Dean and Don Swan's jump start guide to interviewing (link)
Handshake is Pomona’s career information and web-based recruiting system. It can be used to schedule career counseling appointments at the CDO, has job/internship listings for students, on-campus recruiting information, event calendars, and more.
Sagehen Connect is a mobile app that gives you access to the full Pomona alumni directory with contact information. The app also gives access to Pomona’s Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, YouTube streams, and Pomona-Pitzer sports pages.
Candid Career lets you explore careers through videos of Pomona alumni and others talking about various career fields and issues. Candid Career allows students to learn more about specific industries or search by topic areas like resumes, interview questions, how to prepare, and more.
PCIP offers students paid opportunities to intern at various organizations in the greater Los Angeles area.